Monday, October 03, 2005

Ebay Cafe Dallas Jamboree...What a blast!!

Me and Ashley went to the Ebay Cafe Jamboree in Irving a few weekends ago, and I've got to say..

I HAVE SOME CRAZY FRIENDS, LOL!

I haven't laughed that much in a long time, and it felt so good:) I had met a few of the ladies before, but I also met alot of new friends, and we had a blast. We got there Friday about 1:00, and didn't leave until late Saturday evening. Stayed in a nice hotel in a room with my sweet friend Liz from Oklahoma. We stayed outside by the pool until 1:30 AM talking and laughing...us "old" folks wore Ashley out and she was the first to go to bed, LOL!

Saturday was the official "Party", and we had some great food, more good friends, and lots of laughs. The highlight of the day was when some kid pulled the fire alarm right in the middle of our dinner. The firemen had to come check it out, and before they left, they posed for pictures in some fancy red hats that my friend Jan had given us (Red Hat Society type hats). Those firemen were grinning like possums and you could tell they were enjoying themselves posing for pictures with the lovely ladies:)

I wanted to stay forever, and when it came time for us to leave, I had tears in my eyes as I hugged everyone goodbye. I hope we get to do it again next year:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasebone said...

Angie,

I'm so glad you were able to take this time to be with friends. Laughter is good for the soul and we should do it every day of our lives. I enjoyed the pictures and hearing about the fun times had by all.

Love,

MOM

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home