Sunday, November 07, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

A big welcome to those of you that are just discovering my blog:) I haven't written in awhile, but I am about to get back into it. I am having TKR (Total Knee Replacement) on my right leg tomorrow, so for awhile, I will be blogging my progress, thoughts, etc.

For those of you that know me and have followed my blogs, you know that I may not always write of fluffy kittens and cute puppy dogs. Sometimes I get deep, sometimes I get on my soapbox and bitch and moan. Most of the time I write of good things though.

For those new to the blog, a word of warning. I don't sugarcoat life, so IF you come across something you don't like, please don't be offended..just skip over it. I don't write to offend anyone, but I do write whatever I feel. I Yam What I Yam, LOL:)

Feel free to comment on any of my blogs..I love your input.


Until next time...

If You Love Life, Life Will Love You Back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home